PCB Copy & PCB Design
PCB copy board in the case of existing PCB circuit board cloning, prototyping, component replacement, production BOM list, export schematic diagrams, etc. PCBQuick clones the circuit board, including PCB blank board clone (provide PCB files, BOM list and schematics), Also provides PCB manufacturing, component purchase and assembly.
PCBQuick PCB copy board advantages:
1. Have a professional team and engineers have more than 10 years of actual combat experience
2. Serving electronic circuit board cloning and prototyping in all walks of life
3 for a variety of blind buried hole multiple copy board short cycle, saving customers time, reduce costs
4. Solve the problem of early shutdown of factory production
5. Ensure that the cloned product and the customer provide a 100% consistent model
PCBQuick PCB copy board provides software format files: PowerPCB, Protel99/Se, PAD2000 and so on.
PCBQuick PCB copy board project consulting process:
1. Provide chip print pictures and board size, price evaluation
2. Price confirmation, send samples
3. Receive physical samples, final confirmation prices, prepaid project costs
4. Start copying the PCB
5. We provide PCB copy board documents, bill of materials, schematics, customer confirmation
6. Start PCB production
7. If the customer requests PCBA production, after the electronic whiteboard BOM table comes out, conduct the PCBA quotation
8. Price confirmation at the same time purchase components.
9. Finalize: PCB copy board + PCB production + component purchase + PCBA assembly
PCBQuick: PCB Design
PCBQuick provides single-PCB, double-sided PCB, multilayer PCB, PCB replication, PCB design, PCB schematic design, PCB layout, BOM production, PCB prototype production, finished product batch processing, technical support, PCB production and other high-frequency circuits Board quality assurance service.
For the PCB design of a customer who has a schematic and does not have a schematic, a program client is required. The specific business process is as follows.
The customer has a schematic and needs to provide:
1. Schematic file format: PowerPCB, Protel99 / se, PADS2000
2. BOM list
3. PCB size
4. Component specifications
5. Fixed position hole
No schematic customer, need to provide:
1. Design the PCB size to complete the acceptable blank height of the shell (so that the engineer can select the height of the component)
2. Functional requirements (functions required to explain or detail the product)
3 customer certification requirements, warranty requirements
4. If a brand finished product, provide the specific model.
Maybe it's helpful to you:
- Building D, Xintai Industrial Park, Xitou Second Industrial Zone, SongGang Town,Bao'an,Shenzhen,China
Focus on mobile phone clients